Thursday, January 01, 2009

HAPPY 2009!!!



2008
A huge change in my life. Mainly...
Graduation from TP,
Friends going overseas to study,
Friends going to local university,
Guy friends are on their journey to become MEN, learning to protect the nation,
Getting from single to attached,
Got the taste of getting sacked,
Me getting a full time job in the government sector,
Getting the taste of getting bonus and working in a big office.
Learn driving.

My 2008 resolution was to "Define my life!"

And so, I've somewhat decided what I want to study.
So I guess I have done what I should have done. Now I know that I don't see myself in the legal sector in the future. I want to try something new. I will try my best to find ways to fulfill my decision.

2009
This year, there are more things to fulfil...
My new year resolution:
  1. Pass my practical driving test in 1 attempt.
  2. Try my best to be able to do what I want.
  3. Be a good girlfriend.
  4. Be a good friend.
  5. Finish 4 x 10 Din Tai Fung xiao long bao with Jo.
  6. Save $10k if possible.



Life is like a boat...

Nobody knows who I really am
I never felt this empty before
And if I ever need someone to come along
Who's gonna comfort me and keep me strong


We are all rowing the boat of fate
The waves keep on comin' and we can't escape
But if we ever get lost on our way
The waves would guide you through another day