Sunday, October 09, 2005

corpse bride

hahz.
was supposed to go swimming with xn this evening @ aljunied.
den...
early in the morning @ 10:50am
Ring Ring!!
"Shiying pls..." requested Xiang Ni.
"Yar?" i replied.
"Hey u slping ar?"
"Yar,"
"Eh i cant go swimming with u later lei, my face swelled. dono wat happened."
Still sleepy, i replied, "kk."
"Bye."

N den i spent my whole day infront of this stupid com.
wondering y i cant connect to the internet n msn!
dammit!
den i watched the Taiwan idol drama series. "When Dolphin Met Cat"
It was nice.
v nice.
aft that show...
yay!!! i can log in again!!

den samuel asked "eh u not working today meh? wana watch Corpse Bride?"
agreed n den i dono y i felt jittery on my way..
wasnt loud today..

The show was nice..
somewhat the same as Nitemare Before Christmas..
By Tim Burtons too...
Storyline's simple..
But the way he arranges it with those songs looks totally perfect!!

everyone looked bored...
so kenneth tried to cheer us up in the end like oni "high" with their frn Madeline...
haha...

Lonely, im mr Lonely.
I haf nobody
Im on my own...

No place to go~
There's nobody home.

Lonely, im mr Lonely.
I haf nobody
Im on my own...