Sunday, October 30, 2005

finally.. the 5 girls!

Finally!!
The 5 girls had a chance to hang out together..
.Xiangni. Suman. Mabel.Celia.Me.
yay!!
Dinner's at Marche.
We all shared except for Celia Lim..
She joined us only after we finished eating..
ke lian..
den walked ard at Suntec..
a lil boring la..
hahaha..
But had Ben & Jerry's
u Bet.
I had MangoLime flavor..
YummiLicious!!!
$4/scoop.
1 scoop quite big.

Today. Francis called me to say I can get back to work in m1!!
hahaha
i thot i'd never have the chance to work back there again
This time my job will be different
something to do with the prepaid cards
i also dono wat
go back will learn la
haha
Not promoting phones n all tat..
But i only have to work till December..
which means 2 months..
nvm..
hope that'll be enough for my new handphone. or perhaps a digital camera..
heh heh..
YAY!!!