Tuesday, October 04, 2005

whooosh!

im damn tired/sleepy now
burned midnite oil ytd fer my pom supp paper this morn
the paper was... Whoa.

i felt tt i knew the keypoints
but elaboration were all crap
was showerin' cats and dogs a while aft i reached hm.
den tt stupid gerard takin LSM supp paper
so lazy didnt do mindmaps borrow frm me
luckily he come to my house ere to collect
but still wrong blk, boy.
made me run in the rain n gotta bathe aft tt.

i solely built a blog for my best friend Xiang Ni
Checkkit Out!

Princessed Tanzanite

Tazanite's a beautiful blue gem.
Mine's ruby, guess i dont haf to elaborate.

just added some songs to my playlist on the top left hand corner
`Nickelback - Far Away
`Fall Out Boy - Sugar We're Goin' Down
`Fefe Dobson - Don't Let It Go To Your Head
`Frickin' A - Last Summer
`The Pussycat Dolls - Stickwitu

i simply Luuuurve these songs!

just changed a new tagbox.
but seems a lil laggy.


-> to dreams i head!