Thursday, October 27, 2005

The Legend Of Zorro

just caught this movie with my cousins at Bishan Junction 8
This movie is damn nice!
i tink i'll give it 4 stars
Zorro's horse super cute!
it smokes, drinks, and able to express himself!
so cute.
dont cha tink so?
:)
the female lead oso god damn pretty..
tat visa card with monkey tat one.. Zeta Jones...lol.

this show's abt Zorro helping California to become a part of America.
With the bad guys trying to gain "Orbis Unum"
which means a Whole World..
They're tryin to stop California from being part of America by using soap!
u may think its funny...
but its for real!
they extract this content in this zillion bars of soap n make into a potion tats 13 times more explosive than gunpowder!
n the bad guys died in their own creation..
thru this, Zorro had learnt his lesson of not to hide his identity from his super cute son..
his identity is for the whole family to hide.

on my way home..
raining cats n dogs.
those thunderous moments n lightning strikes!
makes me think of War of the Worlds.
didnt bring my brolly outta home.
i thot i would haf to run in the storm to get home..
but yes! my mom called me to bring me a brolly at the bus stop!
hehe...
i love her!