Sunday, December 02, 2007

End of attachment, it's school tmr!

ATTN: it's gonna be a long and image heavy post.

SIP is finally finished.

12 weeks just flew by so fastly.

I'm not gonna miss work.

no more worries. no more typing letters and seeing computers and bringing my lappy to work and gain more muscles on my arms. no more rushing of work. no more preparing of affidavits, summons, order of court, attending court and everything. no more OT. no more breakfast at work. no more colleagues to chat with. no more sitting in a corner to do my own work and listening to my own music. no more discussing music and movies with boss. no more looking at ppl's faces. no more worries to have late lunch. but no more lunches at Central, dinners and outings with friends :(

ok i got lots more stuff to update.

Went for Darrien's ( Eunice's baby) full month buffet.



Then on the 2nd last day of SIP. i got leave. wooooooooot!
whole day and night i was at my cousin's wedding.
went to Uncle's (cousin's dad) house. Terrace house, damn shiok.
i tell u the toilet bowl damn high-tech. Can wash and blow ur ass after you finish your businesses. HAHA

my 3 cousins and i took the room on the highest floor and slept on the floor. no beds, nothing. backaches. grr. niwae the morning view was damn pretty.

and i was playing with my baby cousin. so chubby and cute. :D


then usual things, groom had to find ways to the bride in her room. i must say it was a tough one for the groom this time. got wasabi and sambal chilli all. HAHA. and his Ang Baos are like $100+ or $200+ one la. i din get any tho. :( my mommy got! HAHA


night came, dinner was at Grand Ballroom of Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel. yeah i remembered seeing it as one of the choices in Law's prom. but i guess Law prom's off alr. niwae i must say that the food and service and ambience was really nice.

my brother and i
mommy and i (i think my daddy gan cheong went inside the ballroom first. haha)
my brother and i was playing with the pigs at the table.
the couple. damn cool can she got personal designer for her gowns.
my brother and i were drinking red wine. and i drank red wine til my head turned red. HAHA

that's all folks. i have been rotting at home today. and i liked it. HAHA.

i can't wait for The Golden Compass to be showing. :)

random pictures:

Sheena, this is a hamburger. no cheese.


Joan, the Yong Chun Yuan which we always made fun of the name.