Saturday, December 29, 2007

what i did for xmas eve and xmas?

Same as last year. BBQ-ed and camped at East Coast Park like many others did.

Unique thing was: we did not have any pit.

Christmas eve:
Sam, Joan, Yong Min and I went at around 3pm to set up the tent.
Yong Min drove us to somewhere near Marine Cove (Mcdonald's) and we alighted with all the BBQ and tent stuff. Sam and I fully loaded ourselves with the stuff and went hunting for a site to pitch our tent. It was so bloody heavy. Joan then stayed at the carpark looking after the rest of the stuff. The floor was so muddy and it was so hard to find a good dry site in order to pitch our tent. Sam and I stepped on mud. But, whatever. HAHA. Had free mud-spa for our feet.

Nevertheless, we managed to find one which was dry with some trees around so that we can tie our canvas which was stolen from the previous Christmas. :/


Tah-ma-de I had to sit on Sam's shoulder to tie the canvas even though I was afraid of heights. See how much I sacrificed for a gathering?

Yeah the stolen canvas is the blue one behind the tent which the Pasar Malams use. (see picure below)
My disgusting foot.


Night arrived and BBQ was on the grasses!

It snowed at East Coast if you didn't know.


Xmas arrived while I was BBQ-ing and our group was damn bloody slow. we din even countdown. Just heard ppl shouting "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"
Then Chun Gui shouted with a very confused look: "Hey It's Christmas!"
We were all stunned. And then we went around hugging each other and said: "Merry Christmas!"

Then they began throwing sparklers into the sea. How sick is that? But we derived satisfaction from polluting the sea even though we knew it was pollution. I din do that. It wasn't me. I really didn't. I'm serious. I din even get to play sparklers. I was BBQ-ing!

And then it's Gift Giving:

Used poker to see who gets what. We were all damn high and noisy during this time because it makes us so excited to not get stuff like cardboards, clock, weighing machine, iron board, and back-to-school stationery. HAHAHA


I got myself a 365-until-i-die calendar which costs $9+. (considered not bad as compared to the organiser Sam who got himself the cupboards from Ikea which costs $2+) muahaha poor organiser.



Top prize of 200 x 10 cent coins = $20.00
went to Wong Chun Gui!!
Everyone was aiming that. HAHA lucky Gui.

I was so damn tired I went to sleep.
Woke up to see the daybreak. and had Mcdonald's for breakfast.
Couldn't stand Joan and Sam squabbling over breakfast. I need peace. I need some Zen-ness when I wake and over breakfast.


Look what we've done to the grasses:

Oh and there's CWO to clear our mess!


I felt so lonely during Xmas. Cos Sam and Joan got themselves each a partner. So It's 4 less lonely ppl in the world.
That was for Xmas eve til Xmas.

Click here
for full photo album.

----

So, what was for Xmas?
I rushed home, din have any sleep and prepared for picnic at Sentosa with my 2 cousins and one of their friends.

We arrived at Sentosa by a tram from Vivocity. It costed only $3 which includes entrance fee to Sentosa and you can take the tram to anywhere in Sentosa. But only 3 stations now: Vivocity, Imbiah Station and Beach Station. It works like an ez-link card.

So we arrived at the Beach station.



Looked for a great site. Luckily the sands were dry.



We were full very fast cos we ate very fast cos we were all too damn hungry. So we rested a while and played UNO. Playing Beach UNO on the beach.


Gift exchange time! I got a Cinamoroll ez-link card holder from my dear cousins. cute. haha!

Oh and what a great site I chose. We got to see hunks! See picture below for Alex Toh lookalike!



This was what I prepared. Enjoying life huh? HAHA



In case you didn't know, it snowed at Sentosa too!

How can I miss out a Christmas tree on Christmas day? :D


Click here for full photo album.

5th day of Christmas. But still, Merry Christmas to all! The day after we'll prepare for the arrival of the year 2008 :)
But before that, let me do some projects :(