Sunday, December 23, 2007

Low Class Society

I'm early.
But still,

Merry Christmas!

May all ur wishes come true.
May the couples stay on forever.
May the loners find lovers.
May the rich get poorer and the poor gets richer.
May.........

well too many wishes I wanna say.
So whatever you want, just close your eyes and shout this out loud:

"HONG SHIYING!
I WANT _______________________!
THANK YOU SHIYING! YOU ARE THE BEST GIRL IN THE WORLD AND STAY PRETTY AND CUTE AND CHEERFUL AND HAPPY AND LOVELY FOREVER! I LOVE YOU!"


Alternatively, you can shout:

"ANG EH!
HOR WAH _____________________!
GAM SIA ANG EH! LIH SEE THE BEST GIRL IN THE WORLD AND STAY PRETTY AND CUTE AND CHEERFUL AND HAPPY AND LOVELY FOREVER! WAH AI LIH LAH!"

Go on.... Shout it out loud so I can hear :)

Anyway 元卫觉醒 (Yuan Wei Jue Xing) is back!
In case you don't know who they are, they are a Taiwanese pop band made up of 2 guys. One mainly plays the guitar and background voice while the other (the cuter one) is the lead singer and knows scratch disc and plays harmonica :)
They're different from the normal pop group like you-know-who tho:/
Their music comes with a summer feel and I liked this band since my Secondary School days (around 4 years back)

Ok just fuck the details and listen to their new song 下流社会 (Low class society)



and so i need money. my point of showing this video: I WANT MONEHHHH!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!