Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Long Morning

I was at Tampines Interchange after my Dental Review and I wanted to get some cheapo Energizers and McDonald's Apple Pie cos I was damn hungry.

As I walked towards the the Cheapo shop that sells cheapo Energizers for my headphones, there were red-white strips and notices around that wrote: "Please go -> for enquiry on Pawnshop"

Then I thot: "OH! The Pawnshop was burnt down."

Then I walked by and saw some persons writing down their names and stuff... I guess they were enquiring on the stuff which they had pawned.

Beside the Pawnshop was the Cheapo shop.

Then again, I thot "OH! The cheapo shop was burnt down too! Now I can't get my cheapo Energizers."

And Beside the Cheapo shop was McDonald's.

So I thot "OH! So McDonald's should be the culprit. Now I can't get my Apple Pie and I'm damn hungry."

Not to mention that before I arrived at Tampines Interchange, I made a detour to Parkway Parade on bus 15 by boarding the bus at the bus stop where bus 8 goes to Tampines. (If you understand what I'm saying...)

And not to mention that before I made the detour, I had 4 dental fillings at the Aeromedical Centre which costed $160.

Lastly, also not to mention that I woke damn early for the dental review.
ZZZ

So if you still have got no idea what I'm saying, let me summarise for you:
  1. Woke up damn early on Saturday morning
  2. Painful session of fixing dental fillings (u wouldn't understand my pain, I swear)
  3. Detour to Parkway before looping back to Tampines
  4. Bought Everbest shoes on sale (I thought I should start selling away my tall heels which cost me my feet)
  5. McDonald's near CPF Building @ Tampines Interchange and neighbouring shops were burnt down.
  6. Still hungry and failed to get batteries.

Get what I'm saying? Please do not mention it.