Monday, October 27, 2008

In case you wonder...

Why I'm home at this time now on a Public Holiday (Singapore),
How I'm doing at work,
How I'm coping with life.

Firstly, I'm home on a Public Holiday cos everybody's out.
Black gf is at Genting (with his new bf, hurhur).
Brown gf is MIA.
Parents are at Genting too.
Bf is in camp (kena extra). He's even got field camp at Tekong on Tue - Fri.
Poor thing... he's sick and I can't do anything to help... and I dono what was I thinking, I was thinking that if I were in the army too I would definitely be his replacement so that he can go home and rest. I wouldn't even mind sacrificing my holidays. HAHAHA!
Then I went on to think if the others would do the same for him/if I would do the same for others (Figure the answer yourself).

Secondly, it's VERY busy at work.
Everyday is just work and work AND WORK and I get headaches after work almost everyday.
It's worst when there're driving lessons after work. Cos it requires a lotta concentration. Full concentration for the whole day @ work, then full concentration again during driving. grrrr.
Don't worry, I just got myself a medicated oil.
My supervisor is trying hard to make me do OT, something which I really hate. The word is HATE. So I am doing my hardest to not do OT too :S

Lastly, I'm doing my very best to cope with life.
Working hard and saving up for education and future.
The next time you see me, and you see me spending, please stop me.
Missing my dear friends who're in UK. Especially Katie who's nowhere to be heard.
I try to maintain a balanced life between friends, family and bf.
Apparently I think they all are not free. HAHA
So here I am talking to myself and watching movie at home. I just caught The Notebook on my notebook (feat Ryan Gosling).
It was a pretty movie.
And then I thought of the poor boy in camp again.
Poor thing. He's working very hard too.

Anyway, Winsor and I volunteered for an event for the children at the Singapore Flyer.
Was at the registration counter, which reminds me of FO in TP with Katie and KJ. HAHA!
It was in a great mess.
Anyway, we got the chance to get on the Flyer for half of the normal rate! hurhurhur.
So I accompanied Winsor to the Flyer (it was his first!) and I wanted to take it in the daytime to get a better view. The previous time was with Jo at night also. hmmmm.. So this time we thought we could catch some fireworks at the event so we took it at night (again for me), but I guess we were expecting too much.
You know their fireworks was so much lesser and smaller than the ones we fired in Taiwan, yet they costed so much more!


i think there's something on the top left hand corner :S