Saturday, October 04, 2008

YSL New Love

I won these at my division year end party.
(Left to right) Notepad for getting 3rd at the Telematch (I was in 5-legged race), pen for guessing the right photoshop-ed athlete, and pocket utensils (cool!) as door gift.

It's a pity that I didn't win any of the lucky draw items. There were a total of 40 lucky draw prizes and there were only like around 60-70 people around, but luck still wasn't on my side. How can I be so unlucky? Prizes ranged from the lowest of $15 NTUC voucher to Nintendo DS Lite to Sony PSP to Samsung Home Theatre System to a grand prize of Samsung Plasma TV! (The main reason why the office workers spare the 2 hours after work to attend this party)

OMFG ryt?

Anyway the party ended at around 8pm. I dashed off, thinking that I could get Coffee Bean's halfpriced Cheesecake, but Coffee Bean was closed. Damn it! Sorry Winsor I can't get halfpriced Cheesecake for u :/

Then I waited for the fucking bus to Orchard which didn't come cause the last bus is at 7+.

Ok nvm I shall skip everything. I got a YSL Golden Gloss (my new love)! Smiles smiles smiles on my face even though I was fucking sad that the bus didn't came after I waited for so long. It's ok, I've got my YSL to cheer me up. HEH!

I am feeling hungry now. I shall try to sleep early.