Wednesday, October 08, 2008

That's my brain?

I have no idea what made me do what I did.

As you know, we have to tap our cards before alighting the bus.

So there was this morning, which was this morning, the usual morning rush and we had to catch our respective buses and trains to head to work. Almost everyone's doing the same.
Then appeared this blooder who was queuing behind me as we were waiting to tap our cards in order to alight the bus.
As I reached the exit and raised my wallet to tap the card, the blooder behind me, was so itchy-wicky-spider, placed his card infront my my wallet to tap his card. It was as though he could get off the bus before me.

I don't know what went through my mind.

I mumbled...... "FUCKER"

(I don't know how loud my mumble was cause I was putting music into my ears, but I was sure he could definitely hear it).

I really don't know why I did what I did.

Just to share....
S.H.E's new song


Damn, Hebe makes me wanna chop off my hair.