Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Year 2008

Happy New Year!


I hope the new year would be a better year.

Review of Year 2007:
Many things happened but I can't remember all of them.

School. Projects. Law Games. Open House. FOC and FOW. Week Zero Freshmen Orientation. Law Orientation. Dragonboat race. SIP. Reports. Tests and exams. Badminton. Squash. Swimming. Jogging. Napfa instructing. Genting. Chalets. Rotting. Sprees. Money. Friends. Family. Myself.

Too many.
Good and bad.

So many shits happened.
Let me just hope that the year ahead will be a much better one.


For the Year 2008:
19 years 8 months on earth and I still have not any goals in life.


Life is like a boat.

We are born into a world of questions, options and confusions.
Some are born small and fragile.
Some are big and luxurious.

I am finally about to set sail.
Which direction to go?
I don't know.

The sea is vast. The horizon is endless.
There is no road, but a path you have to create.

I see the many people who have reached a shore, still creating a route and many lost in the sea.
Where will I be?

I will have to brave the storm, the sun and the ferocious seas.
What will be of me?
Where will I end up?
Will I find a shore?
Will I reach a shore?
Oh it's sucha chore!

Nobody knows who I really am. Me neither.

I'm ready to sail. But where to?
Let me find the definition of my life and set sail towards of my destination.

I've always been lost in this insane world and have no goals and aim.

When I was young, I had an ambition. But as I grew older, I became lost as I got to know the world more, and know the limitations to what I can do and what I am approved to do. It's time I set a goal and do what I like.

My new year resolution: Define my life!

I wish everyone a Happy 2008 and all the years ahead!