Tuesday, January 29, 2008

haven't done this for a long time...

I AM SKIPPING LECTURE TOMORROW!
I AM SHOPPING TOMORROW!
weeeeeee

**plays Simple Plan's new song - Running out of Time!**
so so so can't wait for their new album release.
oops I'm back to punk rock! XP



Just had my IP test just now. And I feel like drowning myself in the Antarctica ocean so that I can freeze myself and numb all of my feelings xxxxxxxxxxx

Went to shop for CNY food with Sheena just now at NTUC cos my parents din have the time to shop. So I bought $127.!? amount of food.
OMG. I should've bought lesser and spent them on my new year clothes! hehehe.
OK nvm.
I had no choice but to push the trolley back home with the food.
It was a near 30 minutes walk.
It's been long since I walked. Like seriously walked for a long distance.




Sheena accompanied me to walk home. Thank you Sheena. Cos I know that it is how rare that you will WALK.
We walked the walk and we talked the talk.
We crossed the traffic lights, passed 4 bus stops, strolled on the pathway and in the park, then to my house!

I didn't care what people may think. (Who's this idiot pushing the trolley around the roads?!)
Why care? Just do what I like.
You should, too!

:)