Sunday, January 06, 2008

project period

After menstrual period and now it's project period.
I think the symptoms for both of the above periods are similar.

TWP project due tmr 12pm.
Project requirement: draft a Will. & a letter

I can't help but suddenly find this funny doing this project:
I'm drafting a Will. I'm dying!!!


The above sentence can have 2 meanings:
  1. I'm dying from doing this project; and
  2. I'm really dying.


And for now, it's the first meaning.

Listening to jazz music always helps me gain concentration to do work and study for exams. Let us drown ourselves into a sea of jazz...

Now, imagine a sea of jazz and we slowly walk into the sea and drown ourselves :/ XP


Norah Jones - Come Away With Me


Come away with me in the night
Come away with me
And I will write you a song

Come away with me on a bus
Come away where they can't tempt us
With their lies

I want to walk with you
On a cloudy day
In fields where the yellow grass grows knee-high
So won't you try to come

Come away with me and we'll kiss
On a mountaintop
Come away with me
And I'll never stop loving you

And I want to wake up with the rain
Falling on a tin roof
While I'm safe there in your arms
So all I ask is for you
To come away with me in the night
Come away with me


who wants to come away with me?

Ps. Jazz usually gives someone a dreamy feeling and therefore many jazz videos are surreal and sometimes senseless.