Monday, January 28, 2008

try...

It was Law Arts Night last Friday.
Where else do you get to have Arts Night where you have the whole diploma course to have a mini concert?
All the talented musicians and singers of the law cohort suddenly appeared.

Mr Ferlin's leaving TP with us. He was my first care person in TP and the whole class were all so afraid to be in his lesson as there were so many rules and regulations in his lesson:

Nobody is to enter the class later than him.
Doors have to be closed softly.
Bags on the floor.
Don't expect to be in the class if your tutorials are undone.

He gave a speech on that night and we were all moved by what he said.

To Mr Ferlin: I am sure you've made a difference!


I am amazed at how time really passes us by. Remember the days when it was only freshmen orientation and now we're graduating soon. Those days can never be replaced.

Click here for full album to TP's Law Arts Night 08.

CT test sucked. i got tricked.
OK IP test tmr. and i haven't studied. damn. lemme get my brains working and study for the damn test!

suck in the air through your mouth and say SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
am getting annoyed.



Can't you see that I'm stressed out over here?
Even if you can't see it, I've been saying it.
Some little things in the every day life that doesn't seem so important can really get on my nerves when what you say are contradicting with your actions.
Am getting really annoyed when what I have been doing, been so hardworking and been such a good girl; studying, doing projects, doing housework, being independent, self-disciplined, coming home before midnight, not going out late at night, drinking, smoking and betting is what every parents long for in their children and what you want is just what you want. And to think that you could say that I've been becoming worst and worst? hah wth. and don't blame it on others. If there's anything or anyone, there can only be me, cos I'm the ultimate decision maker.

:(



Jonathan Cainer's daily forecasts (Taurean)
Are you indispensable? Irreplaceable? Unique? Of course you are! And that's precisely why you can afford to sit back and let others act out some of the roles that you normally reserve for yourself. Nobody else can ever be who you are. Only weak people strive to protect their positions. Strong ones see no need. They simply know that they are unassailable. So, are you weak or are you strong? That largely depends on how you choose to see yourself. Have faith, this week, in your own power and luck.

I am strong enough. There's no need to protect who I am. Who I am is who I am.