Sunday, January 13, 2008

I could've gotten a Gold.

Had my NAPFA test yesterday morning.
It's a bloody scorching sunny day - The worst ever weather to take 2.4km run.

All was well but 2.4km run. Damn! I regretted stopping to walk at ard 3/5 of the run. I could've gotten a C.

Here's my results:
Sit Ups: 30 - B
Standing Broad Jump: 180cm - C (Hey not bad k, i took only 1 try 180 cm alr)
Sit and Reach: 44cm - B
Inclined Pull Up: 8 - C (I think I could've done more, but C is enough)
4 x 10m Shuttle Run: 11.5 sec - B
2.4km walk/run: 16:40 min - D (84th out of the 235 participants guys and gals. muahaha not bad huh)

DAMN THE D!!!
grrrrrrrrr.

To get Gold:
3 x B = 3 x 4 pts = 12 pts
3 x C = 3 x 3 pts = 9 pts
12+9 = 21 pts

at least 21 pts to get a gold, with all stations above C.

Damn the bloody 2.4km run which caused me to get only 20 pts and a D.
damn. damn. damn. damn.

And now i only got a Silver. Now I feel like retaking. HAHA. But not only a bloody sunny morning, and an empty stomach. OK I've decided not to retake cos my sit up sucks. Now my tailbone hurts.

wokay im gonna go CNY shopping later. with Sam and Ken. i havent gotten any :/
Then Family dinner at Kushin Bo (Japanese Buffet which is bloody expensive but highly recommended.) ok my bro going off Monday midnight. I shall see if the food is really that nice at Kuishin Bo, but I don't eat Seafood, so i'm missing out a lotta food.

important notice:
pls do not refer to the previous tabulation of the NAPFA standard that I posted. It is different from the one they show us on the day we take the test. The standard for some of the stations are lower.