Wednesday, July 30, 2008

the dark knight

yeah i watched it with mojojojo before he booked in on Sunday.
Botak boy.
i have so many botak friends all of a sudden.

And I suddenly remembered that when I worked at Isetan Parkway they kept paging for "miss JOSEPHine chua" for dono how many hundred times a day. It was funny cos the bugs, aka The Sickening Friends as given by Samuel Jiang Xing Quan, call him Josephine.

The Dark Knight has got an interesting plot, please catch it. Especially when there's Christian Bale acting as Batman and Heath Legder as Joker. Damn cool show. Best Batman show ever (even though I havent watch all previous ones, but I think they looked crappy yet funny). Ok I shall catch all Batman shows soon. HAHA

And I wanna get Batman aka Dark Knight comics, the graphics and story are damn cool. There's even Superman in the story and then you see Batman retreating from and returning to the scene and turning old and how he die all... Damn cool.

Shit, i have not had my Lord of The Rings (LOTR) movie marathon.
i've got so many marathons i needa attend.

I got a craving aka kwaving to go kbox to sing sing sing!

ok i'm crapping.
Need sleep now cause I'm waking at 6am later for the checkup.