Friday, July 11, 2008

officially lonely

i just sent yh to tekong.

Zero, yh was very nervous and scared. i could sense it.
Firstly, the ferry is really slow.
Secondly, the place is as pretty as a chalet.
Thirdly, I think the School tour is a bit slow.
Fourthly, the bunk has really comfy beds and good ventilation and does not look like a potential ground for ghosts and all.
Fifth, there's even a room for games and tv.
Sixth, the "lecture" about what the recruits are receiving is really funny. The person was just saying what the things are and briefly went thru their purposes. I could see the items myself.
Seventh, I think yh bought and brought a lot of extra stuff.
Eighth, the talk and all at the auditorium was boring and I kept yawning. Plus the sergeant gave his speech really fast and he said "childrens". HAHA Shit.
Nineth, the lunch was a bit short.
Tenth, he marched off and I waved goodbye, smiling all happy.

I didn't cry ok?
it wasn't as depressing as I imagined.

Eleventh, I did all of the above with yh's father...
awkwarded.
HAHAHA

ok since he will be in camp for 2 weeks, he probably won't see this so soon.
I can't stop thinking of yh with his shirt tucked. HAHAHA

i'll miss you, yh.