Friday, July 11, 2008

tekong



i just sent kj and winsor away yesterday in the morning and afternoon.
and then i dedicated my late afternoon to midnight to my darling to watch Hellboy II and Red Cliff. I promised him to watch The Dark Knight with him.

and im gonna send my darling away later in the early morning.
i've set my heart not to cry, and i really hope so.

Self-comforting time:
it's nothing.. just lesser time together but more quality time together.
and i will have lotsa free time cos im jobless and penniless at the same time.
more time at home to rot and watch lotsa movies and do housework.
im usually fed by my darling and im thankful for that, but without him i might just cut down 1-3kg.

bad time:
there'll be more time for me to browse aimlessly on the internet,
shopping without any money,
have lesser food and drinks,
nobody to carry my bag,
nobody to hold my hand,
no more nice food,
no more movies on the weekdays with my darling,
lesser time to chat on the phone,
i'll be waiting all day from the moment i wake to the moment he's free to chat with me,
i'll be so lonely.

arghhh

in another view, it's time for me to swim, jog, hang out with my friends on weekdays and look for a job.
i need to lose some fats and get more money.