Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Med Check

The moment I stepped into the place i could sense all the guys' eyes on me. Then i stepped into SAF Career Centre and the NS men at the counter like stunned lidat and their minds seemed outta space and they even stuttered. Ok that sounds dramatic and funny. HAHA. Next up, I stepped into CMPB the place for medical checkup, and again i could sense all eyes on me. It really felt like they're very deprived of girls.

Deprivation is an understatement.

The female doctor/nurse even told me that the guys said that i look like Jap doll -_-"
There was even a blood test where they'll extract 10ml of my blood from my arm. In case you don't know how much 10ml is, it's 1 WHOLE TUBE kns i didn't know before i go lah.
I've always been very afraid of needles, jabs and blood. I looked away when she injected and got my blood. Ok the thot of it now is making my hand wobbly and it seemed like i can't type anymore with that hand.

It's gonna drop anytime.



It's gonna drop.


It's dropping.

It dropped.


I think I might get Pes A.
i.e. enhanced batch? i.e. chiong till i drop?
But there's still gonna be an estimated-3 hour Compass Test which they'll test your eyes, ears and hands coordination and stuff. haha shit.
No idea if i can make it.
No idea if my backbone is gonna affect anything.
And no idea when I'll get a call/notice from them.