Thursday, June 26, 2008

sakae sushi


Broddy, while you're working and touring Europe, mommy decided to give me a good treat. hehe. I got to eat Sakae Sushi! YAY
Altho i've eaten there like 1376892714901 number of times, i'm still happy. It's once in a blue moon (2 Full Moons in a month, which occurs like 41 times in a century) that mommy treats good food. I really appreciate it.

And I suddenly feel that the Chinese calendar makes more sense to me (based on the shape of the moon).

Then i applied for Weapons Systems Officer (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) - UAV at the RSAF (Republic of Singapore Air Force). Someone told me "R" stands for "Royal"... :
For which mommy still doesnt know cos I didn't tell her and I don't know if I would get in.

I haven't told her a lotta things. I usually like to confirm my stuff before telling her, because I know that even if she disallows me or doesn't like it, I'm still gonna do it. It's just me...