Wednesday, June 25, 2008

spoilt

picky eater
i just hate to have meat with bones in it.
either you buy and extract the bones for me, or you save the trouble and buy boneless meat.
i just hate to have seafood esp fishprawnssotongs and whatnots
i'd rather not eat or go vegetarian or just eat fruits.
say that im spoilt or picky, if you think i care then go on saying..
if i cared then i wouldn't be picky at this age.
and if you keep forcing me to eat,
you're dead!

paintball SPNS Leg 2 08
winsor's team got a SILVER after having so many rounds of game.
some games were damn fast, lasting less than 1 min, while lasts some longer.
damn exciting.
shit i feel like shooting some ppl too!


to

winsor, i helped u polish your medal with photoshop. LOL


hdd
my harddiskdrive just gave up on me and i just sent it for a eightydollar repair and retrieval of data at simlim.
nothing matters but all the photos.
a photo says a thousand words, so i have more than a billion words in there.

Combat
went for my free trial session of Combat (boxercise) at True Yoga with Shih Ying aka Wine wbka (will be known as) Katie and Deb.
Full of drive, speed and anger and it's just sucha good way to let loose and let out your emotions.
It's equivalent to running to the beach and shout out to the sea.
Just that Combat is filled with exercise, routine, instructor, loud music, fast paced, kicks, "HA!", dock and clenched fist.
So do not pick a fight with me or you'll be dead!
If I am angry I'll throw anything and everything including fists but myself at the person.
ok i do not know why i'm so full of angst now.
i need exercise altho i feel the ache all over my body.
and it's because i'm aching that i feel the need to exercise.

Zohan
went to watch You Don't Mess With The Zohan with yh yesterday.
I must say that I am totally engaged in the movie and you'll laugh till your back comes outta your sit.

Alright enough said, I'm so bored at home. I may need a 2-week temporary job aft mid july