Sunday, June 22, 2008

pulau ubin

I finally went to pulau ubin with yh to cycle..

So full of zest initially, I used my full force to cycle uphill and went downhill so happily until we went the wrong way and had to cycle back the path. Then I began pushing my bicycle uphill and happily going downhill a couple of times and finally found our beach! BUT the beach was less than 100m long. sadded :(

Life is full of uphills and downhills.

Going uphill is such a tedious process, but if you do not reach the top, you do not get the satisfaction. If you stop halfway, you'll be back to the dot. That's equivalent to wasting your energy. So just give it your all and persevere to the top and enjoy the fruits of your labour.

Going downhill may not be as bad as you think. The speed gradually increases and then slows down and you're back to your normal life. For e.g. resignation from a job, you knew you'll be resigning, then you resign and you're back to your normal life.

I enjoy my cycle on a plain road with just a little ups and downs.
(if you wanna hear the taurean language - I enjoy a peaceful life and rotting.)



Pulau Ubin is full of dogs, I finally saw 2 cats before I returned.


At the end of the road, you may find what you wanted, but not what you had expected.