Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Taiwan - Day 9

Another day in Ximending...

Haircut
Skipped breakfast, cut my hair with 2 other girls.
Went to Crazy Cut and their service was like Jean Yip but only 2/3 of the price.
The salon has got 4 stories and we were separated to different stories...
The hairstylist was very gentle to my hair, unlike the Malaysians in Jean Yip. no offence, but it's a fact.

Modern Toilet Restaurant
So after our haircut, we went for our brunch at the Modern Toilet Restaurant as seen on TV!
I was still hoping that I could dine in the scary ghostly restaurant with the service staffs all dressed up as all sorts of ghosts and vampires to scare and serve people. I saw it on TV, but I have no idea where it is located (ok i don't even rmb if it is in Taiwan :/). If there's ever such a chance, I wanna dine there! haha

Back to the Modern Toilet Restaurant.

Joan was discovered shitting at the entrance of the restaurant.
Sam was happily squatting on the toilet bowl sit, posing for the cam,
and even took 2 shits to pose as his protruding chests.. :/

I had Chicken Cordon Bleu. I love Chicken Cordon Bleu!
It's chicken with cheese and ham stuffed in it. yummmy~

Even the desserts look like shit.

When I went to the toilet, I was very confused...Caught a tall beautiful tree.

We spent almost 2 hours travelling to a place to purchase their local delicacy (pineapple biscuits and stuff) and found out that our hotel has an order form that includes delivery :/

Shilin Night Market. again.
Soon, the sky turned dark. We didn't do much that day. Shilin Night Market is very big and we wanted to shop there again... So we returned and had fried oysters. people who know me should know that I am anti-seafood-consumption, so i only ate the flour and egg, but it was good enough to tell you that it is good! There are many stalls that sell fried oysters, just try your luck if you ever go there.

Joan and I returned to Ximending first after shopping and my stomach just wanted me to eat donuts again.. haaha

Things I bought so far...