Monday, June 30, 2008

shit, i've just become another fan.

James McAvoy

Let the movie posters tell you why i love him.


Wanted: From nobody to somebody. Cool macho assassinator who follows the code. Ok yh you must train your body like his. You know you're tall enough for that... I thought the movie would just be some lame action movie, but surprisingly, it's got a great plot, actions, visual and sound effects. MUST WATCH!


Penelope: Gambler who was able to revert back to his normal life after he met this pig-nosed girl. True love, but he can't help her to break her curse in order to help turn her pig nose back to a normal nose. Sad. A fairytale, but please watch. I think Deb likes to watch this kind. Like I do. Cos he's cute. HAHA


The Chronicles of Narnia - The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe: Not a big character in there. But still noticeable. Legs of a goat, the upper body of a man, curly hair, and two little horns on his head. The first Narnian that Lucy (in the movie) sees. CUTE! MUST WATCH! (not because there's him, but because the movie is really nice).


Atonement: Another great show. I really love this show. I love Keira Knightley, I love James McAvoy. It's enough reason for one to watch it. I think I've talked about this movie some time ago... Tagline: You can only imagine the truth. It is about a man being sent away to war because of a little girl who imagines nothing but the truth. (that's what she imagines). So the couple who really loves each other were far away and can't be reunited. And then the girl later on realises that she was wrong and tries to seek atonement. That's why the movie is called Atonement. I can't say much or I'll be a spoiler, so please watch it. MUST WATCH!


The Last King of Scotland - I haven't watched it yet, but I will. It seems nice :D


Becoming Jane - Anne Hathaway and James McAvoy. I haven't watched this too, but I will :D

That's all folks.